Basic Bell's Poultry Seasoning Stuffing Side Dish
Whether we call this side dish stuffing or dressing seems to depend on which side of the Mason-Dixon line we live. This popular side dish can always be called delicious!
Servings 4 cups prepared stuffing (dressing)
Large mixing bowl
- 12 Tbs Butter 1 stick
- 2 c (300g) Onion Raw, diced
- 2 c (300g) Celery Raw, diced
- 3 c (675mL) Broth Vegetable or Poultry
- 1 tbsp (15mL) Bell's Poultry Seasoning
- Salt and Pepper "to taste"
- 8 cups Diced, cubed bread Try to use non-white bread as it tends to come out mushy.